View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raffy GlowieMonger

re: Essence of .... type of dmg/name of proc/debuff needed

Essence of .... type of dmg - name of proc - debuff needed

Disease - disease dmg - disease - noxious

Divine - divine dmg - smite - arcane

Flame - heat dmg - unsure of proc name - elemental

Frost - cold dmg - freeze - elemental

Mind - mental dmg - confound - arcane (I think confound has a change to the name incoming at some point due to a conflicting naming scheme with a spell called Confound - will let you know when I confirm one way or the other)

Venom - poison dmg - poison - noxious

Void - magic dmg - zap - arcane

Essence of ...items can be put on any weapon (including crafted*) 96+ EXCEPT: bows, throwing weapons (satchels, etc), ethereals, nor mythicals.

*Note on crafted items: You can not have an item that has utilized purified rares to be made AND this essence - IT WILL MAKE A NEW WEAPON WITHOUT THE INCREASED STATS FROM USING PURIFIED RARES. You can still experiment on it AFTER you've put the essence on the item. If you experiment on the weapon first YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPERIMENT ON IT AGAIN. When you put an essence on your weapon it changes two things - the DMG TYPE the weapon does (slashing/crushing/piercing to whatever dmg the essence you have chosen does) AND the actual name of the weapon (thus creating a new weapon and losing all previous enhancements made to it).

Healers:

Class - first, second, and third choice of which essence of .... to use:

Fury - Your choice as you do not have a class specific debuff spell (I have not checked AA's yet so there may be an amendment to this at some point) - but Void (magic) is a safe bet as you usually have a mage and/or scout in your group and they should be debuffing that stat.

Warden - Flame, Frost, Void

Inquisitor - Divine, Flame, Mental

Templar - Divine, Divine, Divine - and did I mention Divine? Void (magic) as the only other alternative as you usually have a mage and/or scout in your group and they should be debuffing that stat.

Defiler - Disease, Disease, Disease - and did I mention Disease? Void (magic) as the only other alternative as you usually have a mage and/or scout in your group and they should be debuffing that stat.

Mystic - Disease, Frost, Flame or Poison (either)

Channeler - Your choice as you do not have a class specific debuff spell (I have not checked AA's yet so there may be an amendment to this at some point) - but Void (magic) is a safe bet as you usually have a mage and/or scout in your group and they should be debuffing that stat.

Mages:

Coercer - Void, Mind, Divine

Illusionist - Void, Mind, Divine

Conjurer - Void, Flame, Frost

Necromancer - Void, Disease, Venom

Wizard - Void, Flame, Frost

Warlock - Void, Venom, Disease

Fighters:

Berserker/Guardian/Bruiser/Monk - Your choice as you do not have a class specific debuff spell (I have not checked AA's yet so there may be an amendment to this at some point) - but Void (magic) and Divine (divine) are safe bets as you usually have a healer, mage, and/or scout in your group and they should be debuffing those stats.

Paladin - Divine, Void, Venom

Shadowknight - Disease, Void, Venom

Scouts:

Dirge - Disease, Disease, Disease - and did I mention Disease? You can use any other alternative for your 2nd and 3rd choice as you debuff it all - lucky you!

Troubador - Void, Mind, any other for your 3rd choice as you debuff it all - lucky you!

Assassin - Venom, Void, Disease

Ranger - Flame, Frost, Void

Brigand - Void, any other for your 2nd and 3rd choice as you debuff it all - lucky you!

Swashbuckler - Void, Mind, Divine

Beastlord - Venom, Disease, Flame or Frost

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Oak Forum Index -> FAQ's All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: